This week Daniel Bryan and Renee Young were joined by: Carmella, Slater and Rhyno, and The Wyatt Family.
– The Wyatt family kicked things off, standing at a blacked out panel, insisting that The Wyatts run the yard now. Bray also added that the tag team championships have made them immortal. Really interesting way to open the show, big fan of that.
– Relating to the main event and James Ellsworth, Renee and Bryan think “Ellsworth has a false sense of confidence as well as incompetence, he’s lost his humble sense.”
– Renee felt that Bryan held Ellsworth’s hand for the opening weeks with a ‘go get ’em buddy’ attitude.
– The intercontinental Championship match served as a replacement for the postponed WWE Championship match. Bryan simply wants the fans to be entertained when they watch Smackdown.
– Carmella joined the panel, addressing what she said from earlier tonight. Carmella explained why she thinks Natalya attacked Nikki Bella, proving her innocence at the same time.
– As Carmella left the panel, Renee wondered if the women’s division is falling apart.
– Heath and Rhyno joined the panel, discussing how disappointed they are that they’re no longer champions. Heath was keen to repeat ‘you win some you lose some.’
– When asked what’s next for Slater and Rhyno, Rhyno was really annoyed at Slater, insisting that he was the only one out there tonight. Rhyno walked away from the panel, quickly followed by Heath Slater. Possible break up coming?