- TNA has not repaid Billy Corgan as he formally requested. It’s expected legal issues between Impact Ventures and their former President will continue on for the foreseeable future, according to WON.
- Eva Marie has been cast in a WWE Studios movie, which means her return to SmackDown won’t be until December at the earliest.
- Gran Metalik is finishing up his commitments in Mexico this week and should start full-time with WWE in time for 205 Live’s premiere.
- On the latest Eric Bischoff podcast, Colt Cabana stated that WWE had “finally learned the value of the indies”.
- Edge will appear on SmackDown next week.
- WWE Hall of Famer Tammy “Sunny” Sytch will be sentenced on Friday, November 18th in Carbon County, PA by Judge Joseph J Matika for her recent probation violations. Sytch has been incarcerated since September 23rd.
- WWE Network has announced a State of the WWE Universe Address for next week Monday night after RAW goes off the air.The show will function as a live debate special and will feature SmackDown General Manager Daniel Bryan, SmackDown Commissioner Shane McMahon, RAW General Manager Mick Foley and RAW Commissioner Stephanie McMahon.
- Chris Jericho took to Twitter to refute claims he was KO’d by Sin Cara.
Hmmm haven’t been KOd since 1994 in Hakata Star Lanes. Another example of shoddy, uninformed “journalism” from the stupid idiots at @MLW.
— Chris Jericho (@IAmJericho) November 7, 2016
In his latest blog, Jim Ross discussed a potential Hulk Hogan return. “Why do so many people seemingly question the logic of WWE in perhaps bringing Hulk Hogan back for a WM33 Orlando appearance? Seems like good marketing to me and something I that I’d concur with without any reservations. Hogan’s an icon, the Babe Ruth of his era, and would appeal to many fans who will engage the April 2, 2017 event. I think that it would be fun for many fans to see the red and yellow front and center at Wrestlemania because after all he did have a significant hand in helping build the brand that changed the business. WWE is not unlike any other entity in that they need to gather all the star power that they can muster for their annual, extravaganza whether said attractions wrestle or they don’t.”
The block’s for this year’s NJPW World Tag League were announced.
- Brian Breaker & Leland Race
- Bullet Club (Hangman Page & Yujiro Takahashi)
- Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga & Tanga Roa)
- Henare & Manabu Nakanishi
- Hiroshi Tanahashi & Juice Robinson
- TenCozy (Hiroyoshi Tenzan & Satoshi Kojima)
- Tetsuya Naito & ???
- War Machine (Hanson & Ray Rowe)
- Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale & BONE SOLDIER)
- Bullet Club (Chase Owens & Kenny Omega)
- Chaos (Hirooki Goto & Tomohiro Ishii)
- Chaos (Kazuchika Okada & YOSHI-HASHI)
- Great Bash Heel (Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma)
- Hunter Club (Billy Gunn & YOSHITATSU)
- Katsuyori Shibata & Yuji Nagata
- Los Ingobernables de Japon (EVIL & SANADA)